Come work for a progressive, growing customer focused business!
SMART GARAGE DOOR LTD manufactures and provides installation & follow up services for their time-
tested Roll Up Door.
We are always looking for great people to join our team! Send us your resume for current postings or
we can match you with opportunities as they arise.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Job Ad
ROLE: Responsible for the smooth running of the quote to install process for our clients.
SHIFTS: Days – Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:30 pm. This is a full-time and permanent position
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
- Reaching out to prospective customers, generate awareness of Smart Garage Door products.
- Working with outside sales to generate quotes for interested parties.
- Working with our sales rep to follow up on pending quotes, as well as informing customers of order progress and shipping times.
- Adding value to customer order by informing them of products they may be interested in, for additional sales on top of the original order.
- Input data into our CRM for new leads and customers and assist in tracking sales progress on various quotes and orders.
- Maintaining CRM data, periodically updating customer information.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Works through problems and presents options and solutions for review as required
- Greets customers in person and on the phone in an inviting and caring way
- Demonstrates a positive team attitude with a willingness to learn
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, while being able to effectively see the big picture
- Excels at planning and organizing while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions and troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic
- Some Construction knowledge
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and Google Search
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Commensurate with experience
- Extended Health and Dental (after successful completion of 3 months’ probation)