Come work for a progressive, growing customer focused business!
SMART GARAGE DOOR LTD manufactures and provides installation & follow up services for their time-
tested Roll Up Door.
We are always looking for great people to join our team! Send us your resume for current postings or
we can match you with opportunities as they arise.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – Job Ad
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-time, Monday – Friday
We need you to further grow our team, to encourage bottom-up communication and autonomy. You know how to make things work, and when to jump in if things aren’t working. You will lead & support our team of installers, to ensure satisfied customers through efficient and quality work. This position has a mix of physical and customer
service work. You will get to enjoy travelling throughout the Lower Mainland. We provide training if needed.
- Installation of Garage Doors and Shutters
- Servicing previous installations
- Working with the Sales, Manufacturing and Scheduling teams to ensure customer satisfaction on orders
- Quality control of orders leaving the factory
- Communicating with clients and outside contractors for work
- Ensuring safety and best practices are in place and adhered to
- Practical and Technical Problem solving
- Planning, Project Management and Process Improvement
- Understanding LEAN manufacturing concepts and Just In Time manufacturing
- Great organizational skills & strategic thinking
- Ability to multitask throughout the workday
- Comfortable using CRM software
- Valid Drivers License
ASSET IF YOU HAVE
Experience in: 12V Electrical circuits and systems, 120V basics, metal fabrication, welding aluminum and/or steel
Experience working with job scheduling software and/or Quickbooks
Extended health & dental benefits (after successful completion of 3 months probation)