Whether you are renovating or custom building your home, there is a Roll-Up-Door® that will be the perfect size, fit and colour for you. When you buy a Roll-Up-Door®, you’re not only buying the world’s #1 selling residential garage door but also a garage door that is top of the line in style, design and overall features.
Contact us for your free estimate today!
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands
- Wide range PE Sensors that stop the door if anything crosses through them (motorized doors only)
- Automatic obstruction sensor, built directly into the opener, will stop the door and reverse it should the door lower onto an obstruction (motorized doors only)
- Manual disengage cord located on the side of the motor in case of a power outage or emergency (motorized doors only)
ULTRA QUIET AND SMOOTH
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide smooth, greaseless operation
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact
- Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation
- When fitted with one of the state of the art openers the door produces about 63 decibels of sounds, about 5 decibels less than an average human conversation
The fire department rates rolling steel doors as the hardest doors to gain forced entry through. The reason for that is simple: 26 gauge corrugated galvanize structural grade steel. Our steel doors will withstand even forced entry attempts using a car or pick-up truck. This is also the reason why more and more townhouses, strata corporations and apartment projects are installing our roll-up doors: it solves virtually 100% of their break-in problems.
- springs designed to exceed the North American Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- Soft, pliable bottom weather seal to keep leaves and rain from entering under the door
- Deeper, rounded curtain shape provides a stronger door with a more rigid steel curtain
Each door is custom made within ¼ “ intervals.
8’W x 7’H to 18’W x 9’H
Available in the following colours:
Markin White, White White, Briarwood Tan, Pebblestone, Metro Brown, Stone Grey, Regent Grey, Charcoal Grey, Black, and Dark Red
* Please be advised that color samples will vary due to monitor color variances. For color accuracy, refer to an actual color chip.
10 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
Join the thousands of people that are realizing the benefits of going with a roll up door versus a sectional garage door and contact us for your free estimate today!