Whether you are renovating or custom building your home, there is a Roll-Up-Door® that will be the perfect size, fit and colour for you. When you buy a Roll-Up-Door®, you’re not only buying the world’s #1 selling residential garage door but also a garage door that is top of the line in style, design and overall features.
Click here for your free estimate today!
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands
- Wide range PE Sensors that stop the door if anything crosses through them (motorized doors only)
- Automatic obstruction sensor, built directly into the opener, will stop the door and reverse it should the door lower onto an obstruction (motorized doors only)
- Manual disengage cord located on the side of the motor in case of a power outage or emergency (motorized doors only)
QUIET AND SMOOTH
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide smooth, greaseless operation
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact
- Guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation
- When fitted with one of the state of the art openers the door produces about 63 decibels of sounds, about 5 decibels less than an average human conversation
Roll-Up garage doors are one of the safest doors on the market. Our guide rails are bolted directly into the frame of your opening and provide multiple points of contact. Standard conventional garage doors have their guide rails attached with a handful of brackets. All that’s needed to get into a door like this is to crack a crowbar and pop the brackets loose.
- springs designed to exceed the North American Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- Soft, pliable bottom weather seal to keep leaves and rain from entering under the door
- Deeper, rounded curtain shape provides a stronger door with a more rigid steel curtain
Each door is custom made within ¼ “ intervals.
8’W x 7’H to 18’W x 9’H
Our doors come in 22 attractive colours. The galvanized steel is painted on both sides.
This chart shows the corresponding 26-gauge SMP colours .
|Charcoal Grey||Black||Briarwood Tan||Stone Grey|
|Pebblestone||Pacific Turquoise||Bright White||White White|
|Metro Brown||White White||Dark Red||Wicker|
|Galvalume||Dark Brown||White White|
|Coffee Brown||Polar White||Forest Green||Antique Linen|
|Regent Grey||Bright Red||Iron Ore||Surf White|
* Please be advised that color samples will vary due to monitor color variances. For color accuracy, refer to an actual color chip.
Roll-up Door can be insulated with an 98% thermal break insulation that can be applied even after the door has been installed. Our insulation is a thermal reflective material which adheres to the interior side of the garage door. Since the insulation is reflective, it only reflects back any heat that is already there, it doesn’t produce heat on its own.
10 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
Join the thousands of people that are realizing the benefits of going with a roll up door versus a sectional garage door and contact us for your free estimate today!