Protect your business and add value with a sturdy and stylish Roll-Up-Door®. Roll-Up-Door® Commercial Series is perfect for tight headroom situations, or where maximum opening height is required. Each door is custom made to suit individual openings.
Contact us for your free estimate today!
- Continuous roll formed steel curtain
- Manufactured from 0.5mm gauge steel between vertical guides
- Aluminium bottom rail with weather strip
- Less noise
- Less maintenance
EASE OF OPERATION
Nylofelt® is used to minimize friction at the working surface. This ensures that a continuous smooth, quiet operation is an ongoing benefit of this product, requiring minimal effort and without even a touch of lubricant. The Direct Drive gearing assembly provides low operating effort.
- Locks are located at waist height internally on both sides
- No bending required to unlock doors
- Ensured security
The gearing assembly is mounted inside the door roll to minimize side clearance requirements and with its low maintenance, low friction characteristics, minimal operating effort is required to open and close very large doors.
- Quiet and durable nylon gearing
- Ease of single handed operation
No lubrication is required for the gearing components
Available in the following colours:
* Please be advised that color samples will vary due to monitor color variances. For color accuracy, refer to an actual color chip.
Each door is custom made within ¼ “ intervals.
8’W x 7’H to 16’W x 16’H
No greasing of the door guides is required, and the axle, hubs and all other working components have either been manufactured with self-lubricating materials or greased at the factory.
Electric and remote operation are available, ask your Smart Garage Door representative or dealer for more information
- Warehouse security shutters
- Shed doors
- Storage doors
- Service doors
- Shop front shutters
- Window shutters
- Counter shutters
- Barn doors
5 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in commercial applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).